Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost at Goal!


I tried something new last week. Another Weight Watchers member and I restricted our diets to what WW calls 'filling foods'. It's not as grim as it sounds. I can have lean meats, eggs, corn, watermelon, berries-so all of my favourites. If I really want something that is not 'FF', I can still have it, but there is a limit.


When I went to a horse show with my friends on Saturday I was the ultimate WW planner. I took lots of water, celery sticks, yogurt, a small wrap and a tub of blueberries. Good thing, too!

There was only a chipwagon for food, so although the poutine sure looked good and the hamburgers smelled heavenly, I was happy with my wrap and some berries!


I can't run on weekends. As much as I wanted to, we are just too busy and cherish our time together. The only way I could do it is if Brian ran too. So we walked, alot, and so did the dogs.


My weight was down 2.6 lbs at weigh in this morning!!! 1.2 lbs to goal, and I'm finally at a healthy BMI!!!

I ran 4.5 k this morning to ramp up for my 5 k race on Friday!

So hopefully by this time next week I will be at my goal weight and have achieved my other goal of running a 5k race before I am 50!!!

1 comment:

  1. Donna you look great!! Keep up the good work and good luck on your 5K!!

    ReplyDelete